There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Really Good

You can tell a lot of thought and planning must go into to these. I love it when she is pacing and then eats the cake. Brilliantly thought out and executed.

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

Awesome

It was really great, especially as I can relate to it. I hope that note doesn't say she is breaking up because then I can REALLY relate.

Lolcat History (Part 6/6) Lolcat History (Part 6/6)

Brilliant

All of these were brilliant, number 5 being my favourite. I loved them and now we need a sequel!

Battlepark Battlepark

Great

I loved it. I really liked the sound effects and their voices.

Albi, the racist dragon Albi, the racist dragon

Good

"I'm very disfigured" laughed the boy XD

Really good. I love this style of animation and it seems you worked pretty hard, especially on the dragon and Albanian boy.

SimMa-T responds:

Cheeeeeeeers!

bonjour bonjour

Great

Was going to be a 9 but at the end it carries on the "floppy salmon" XD. Great animation and great humour.

Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

So Funny!

I only write reviews which I think deserve them. This deserves 5! I love both the humour and the style of animation. So random and brilliant!

Hamlet in 60 Seconds Hamlet in 60 Seconds

Really great

That was really funny. Wonderful and random. I saw a glitch at the end when it says replay the subtitles continued to replay. Still very funny.

Xilias 04 Xilias 04

A bit odd

It was ok. I was a bit confused. It would have been nice with the actual voices, not just subtitles. The animation was a bit boring and not very well drawn. Some of this was quite good though.

JackKnife JackKnife

Purely amazing

The animation style was stunning. I loved the music you used; I felt it suited it really well. Keep up this style, I loved it. The details were superb. Top marks!